Enjoy A Lifetime Smile
Dental implants look and feel just like natural teeth and are the leading choice for replacing missing teeth.
Missing teeth can not only make you feel self-conscious but also affect the way in which you eat and communicate. Dental implants can be the best solution to replace a missing tooth as well as preventing shrinkage to the jaw bone after tooth removal and helping improve your confidence.
SINGLE TOOTH DENTAL IMPLANT
A single dental implant blends into your smile for a completely natural look.
Implant treatment usually occurs in two stages. The implant is placed in the jaw, when the jaw has healed a replacement tooth can then be attached to the implant.
If you have lost a tooth, this can have a major impact on your smile. Whether it is towards the back of your mouth or near the front, the gap may leave you feeling less than confident when it comes to laughing, smiling and interacting with others.
Dental Implants Yarm
Your Journey With Us
What to expect during your Dental Implant treatment.
Our skilled team can help you avoid the stress of tooth loss through long lasting and easy to clean dental implants. Feel free to enquire today!
- Consultation to assess patient suitability, take x-rays and send for a scan
- Photos, discussion of the scan (potential risks etc. specific to the case) and consents (total cost and consent) form given
- Implant (s) placement
- After 3 to 4 months impressions for crown
- Fit implant crown (s)
Before and After
- Who can have dental implants?
Dental implants are suitable for anyone over 18 years of age having an overall good health and gum structure.
- Is the procedure painful?Patients receive anaesthesia before the procedure for a pain-free process.
- Are dental implants likely to move?No. Dental implants are surgically implanted into the jaw bone so they do not shift unlike natural teeth
Free Smile Consultation
We offer a free virtual or in-practice smile consultation to you. This is a non-clinical consultation to evaluate your requirements, to discuss suitable treatment options & treatment costs etc